The Turnaround programme combines mentoring with engagement in positive activities over a period of approximately 12 weeks.
It aims to support young people to develop strategies by enabling a better understanding of the impact of their behaviours, increasing positive aspirations and increasing their confidence and improving their self-image. This intervention is particularly beneficial to those young people who are at risk of exclusion from school, the family and wider community.
In addition to personal goals set by the young people, outcomes for this intervention include:
- Measured improvements in coping strategies
- Measured improvements in self-esteem
- Re-engagement with education - improved school attendance/achievement/attainment
- Improved relationships with parents and siblings
- Reduction in offending behaviour
Target age range: 11 years to 19 years
£588 for a 12 week programme
(All prices include VAT at 20%)Book this intervention
Find out moreRequest further information