MARS stands for Managing Anger and Red mist Scenarios. This highly effective one to one programme was devised by one of Youth Works CIC's Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Counsellors to enable young people to identify and reduce destructive behaviours.
During the sessions a qualified Counsellor works with the young person to build self-awareness, identifying faulty thinking and patterns of behaviour and exploring their individual anger triggers.
At the end of the programme, young people will:
- Have an increased awareness of personal anger triggers
- Have an increased awareness of anger/stress relating to transitions in life
- Be able to identify the difference between anger and aggression
- Be able to idenitfy the external and internal warning signs
- Take ownership of their actions
- Be able to formulate solutions to problems and reduce destructive behaviour
Target age range: 11 years to 19 years
£504 per person based on 6 to 8 sessions
(All prices include VAT at 20%)Book this intervention
Find out moreRequest further information